TheBruvs - Gallery TheBruvs - Gallery

Front paged and Daily second place. Nice! Love seeing the Bruvs get luv on Newgrounds.

TheBruvs responds:

Thanks - we luv you right back.

TD-Shut The World Out TD-Shut The World Out

I hate when people want to infringe on our freedom of choice.

Raziberry responds:

BRO RITE?

Platformer Pests 2 Platformer Pests 2

Awesome cartoon! I enjoyed myself as Pinch The Cat.

Zombies Ate My Motherland Zombies Ate My Motherland

I had to come play this just because of the name. Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Soviets. Two of my favorite things.

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

Combat Cars!

Reminded me sorta like combat cars on Sega Genesis. Sweet Game, tough though, later on. And I thought the controls were smooth.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

One of the Coolest Ideas Ever!

Awesome game! Taking a classic and changing it up with other classic characters. Love it. Can't Wait to see more crossovers!

Battle Talk Aug2016 - animation podcast #149 Battle Talk Aug2016 - animation podcast #149

I really have a great time with these episodes. Loads of fun! Well that Ben Affled Accountant movie hasn't come out yet but as I was working on my animation the trailer was released. So I thought, I guess I should refrence that Accountant. Ha ha. Also when he pulls the gun barrel forward. He was actually supposed to be cleaning the gun and dismantling it, not cocking he gun. But due to time I just had him check it quickly with a cocking sound. Well I can't wait to start animating next months topic. Got some ideas going already for it.

rubberonion responds:

i heard about the movie and then nothing else so i thought it already came out and then just flopped. yea i can't wait to see everyone's for this month I love the topic! and it was overwhelmingly voted in so that should mean something. great work! and always love the voicework haha

Battle Talk July2016 - animation podcast #146 Battle Talk July2016 - animation podcast #146

More fun as always. I'm glad you deciphered the Game Gear hidden gem in my Sonic Video. I thought that would be a nice nod to Sega since Sonic is always impatient anyways. Why not play some games? Funny enough, the game on the screen is actually True Lies. I put it on there cause we just did our 250th episode at that point which happened to be on True Lies. So that's the round about way of saying all that. Well keep up all the good times. Thanks again.

rubberonion responds:

haha i actually figured that out in real-time on the podcast, you heard it happen. I saved your last two episodes of the OMO podcast on my youtube app (I have Red) and played them when I was driving into the city this week. podcast buddies!

Robert Valley Interview - animation podcast #145 Robert Valley Interview - animation podcast #145

This was a fantastic interview! Great inspiration and tips. I checked out some of Robert Valley's Pear Cider and Cigarette work. Such a beautiful looking animation. I'll probably end up getting some of his books too.

rubberonion responds:

the thing i was most impressed by was the story and presentation of the film, i really recommend it

Plague Doctor Tattoo Test Designs Plague Doctor Tattoo Test Designs

Both are great but I like the colored one on the left the most.

Willie D Shirt Willie D Shirt

That will be a fun shirt to have

WillieD891 responds: